Popular Google Pages:
This article is regarding How to centre a drawing in the Viewport Window in the AutoCAD?
Last updated on: 02nd May 2017.
◕ How to centre a drawing in the Viewport Window in the AutoCAD?
In other word, in AutoCAD the Viewport Windows are the Layout Windows.
These Windows help us to easily prepare a drawing for printing.
■ Location of a Viewport Window:
The location of a Viewport Window or Layout is bellow the Drawing Area and above the Command Window.
■ In Viewport Window how we centre a drawing?
1. In the Layout Page, Double click inside the Viewport border.
The Viewport Border will become dark and thick.
(The most outer border is called the Page Border.
The second border is called the Viewport Border.)
2. Choose View ➪ Pan ➪ Realtime.
3. Click and Drag the drawing to make it centre.
4. Press Esc to exit the Pan mode.
5. Double click outside the Viewport Border to return to the layout.
Top of the page