Popular Google Pages:
This article is regarding Differences between AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
Last updated on: 10th May 2017.
- AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT both are the products of the Autodesk.
AutoCAD LT is the junior version of the AutoCAD.
The main advantage of the AutoCAD LT is its low cost.
But it has certain limitations.
◕ Differences between AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
1. AutoCAD LT is not as customizable as AutoCAD.
But AutoCAD is fully customizable.
2. AutoCAD LT includes simple options for 3D.
AutoCAD includes full-featured 3D operations.
3. AutoCAD includes gradient fills, true color display, and 3D rendering.
AutoCAD LT does have the fewer presentation features of these.
4. AutoCAD LT does not offer database connectivity.
But AutoCAD offer database connectivity.
5. AutoCAD LT does not offer quick-dimensioning feature.
Whereas AutoCAD allows us to quickly insert a number of dimensions, one after other.
6. AutoCAD LT does not support the Express Tools, a set of additional tools that comes with AutoCAD.
Top of the page