Popular Google Pages:
◕ Send a story and get ₹ 200/- More..
◕ Bengali Story writing competition. More..
This article is regarding What is Primitive Types in Java?
Last updated on: 25th January 2017.
◕ What is Primitive Types in Java?
- We use variables for storing data.
Each variable can store values only of one type. Like integer, floating point etc.
- There are some fundamental Data Types. These are:
* Integer. Like 1,2,3 etc.
* Floating point. Like 1.2, 1.3 etc.
* Character. Like A, B, C etc.
* Logical Values. Like true, false.
These fundamental types are referred to as Primitive Types.
Related Java articles:
■ What is Java? Where we can apply Java?
■ Why Java is a Machine Independent Program? What is Machine Independent Program?
■ Root Directory of Java
■ How to Compile and run a Java Program?
■ What is variable in a program?
■ What is identifier in Java?
Top of the page