Popular Google Pages:
◕ This article is regarding
How Browser communicates with Server? Server and Browser communication process.
Last updated on: 07th November 2017.
◕ How Browser communicates with Server?
When we sit down at our computer and pull up a Web Page using a browser like Firefox or Google Chorme, we cause a little conversation over the Internet between our computer and another computer which is called Server.
This process of conversation is given bellow in general steps:
1) Let we type www.riyabutu.com/index.html into our browser’s address bar or location bar.
2) Then the browser sends a message over the Internet to the Server for the www.riyabutu.com and asks for the page index.html.
3) Apache HTTP Server ( a program running on the server ) gets the message and reads the index.html file from its hard drive.
4) Apache sends the contents of the index.html file back to our computer over the internet as a response to the browser’s request.
5) Then our browser displays the page on our screen, following the instructions of the HTML tags in the index.html page.
■ What is PHP?
■ How Website communicates with Server?
■ How PHP Works?
■ How to use PHP inside HTML?
Top of the page