1. Who is called the Father of Indian Football?
Ans: Mr.Nagendra Prasad Sarbadhikari (1869 - 1940) from Kolkata.
2. Mao Zedong started his career as a ....
3. In India every note contains RBI Governor 's sign except which one?
Ans: One rupee note. Finance Secretary's sign is there.
4. Which animal keeps it 's one eye open at the time of sleeping?
5. We celebrate the death anniversary of William Shakespeare as ..
Ans: World book day. 23rd April .
6. Ludo is a popular game in India. What is the meaning of Ludo?
Ans: Ludo is a Latin word. It means ' I play '.
7. Which country made the FIFA world cup 2014 Footballs?
Ans: Pakistan. 42 million balls exported . Almost US$160/ball.
8. Weight of a football approved by FIFA?
Ans: 420 to 445 grams.
9. Great G.T. Road ( Grand Trunk Road).
Ans: 2500 km long . Bangladesh to Kabul.
10. How Squirrels plant lot of trees every year?
Ans: They just forget where they put their acorns.
11. Tortoise can breathe through this also.
Ans: Through their butts.
12. Speciality of Dog's nose?
Ans: Dog's nose print are unique as human finger print.
13. How butterflies taste a flower?
Ans: With their feet.
14. Honey Bees flap their wings?
Ans: Almost 200 times / second.
15. Full name of Wi-Fi?
Ans: Wireless Fidelity.
16. In India which city became first Wi-Fi enabled city?
Ans: Mysore in 2004.
17. What Giga Hertz used in normal computers Wi-Fi?
Ans: Normaly 2.4 Giga Hertz.
18. Wi-Fi range may be- Few meters to almost 400 KM depending on different factors.
19. Cleanest village of India.
Ans:(Survey 2009). Mawlynnong, Meghalaya.
20. Who started laughter yoga?
Ans: Dr.Madan Kataria. 13th March 1995 in Mumbai.
Top of the page