1. What is Kamikaze?Ans:-
Japanese pilots and aircraft used for suicide mission during World War- II
2. Tallest President of USA?
Ans:- Abraham Lincoln. He was 6ft 4inchs.
3. Motto of Asian games-
Ans:- EVER ONWARD
4. First Common Wealth Games:
5. Motto of Olympics:
Citrus ( Swifter)
Altus ( Higher )
Forties ( Stronger ).
6. Indian Amit Kumar won silver medal in which world championship in 2013?
Ans:- World Wrestling Championship.
7. Why water drops can’t stick to the oily surface ?
Ans:- Due to lack of adhesive force.
8. Who is known as Chandragupta-II?
9. First director of RAW?
Ans:- Rameshwar Nath Kao.
10. When fundamental duties of an Indian citizens incorporated I the constitution?
11. Mahabalipuram temple in Tamil Nadu was built during which reign?
12. Which famous ruler of ancient India was converted to Jainism at the end of his life?
13. Which was patronised by Jahangir?
14. Who appoints CAG in India?
Ans:- The President.
15. In India where first post office run totally by women?
Ans:- New Delhi.
16. First General Election in India after independence?
Ans:- In 1952. Total 55 parties participated in that election.
17. During whose reign did Changez khan attack Indian’s border?
18. Who is known as Chandragupta-II?
19. Largest banana producing country in the world?
20. Which British Governor’s tomb is in Ghaziabad, UP, India?
Ans:- Lord Cornwallis.
Top of the page