1. Where Lord Buddha gave his first speech?
2. Who was the Governor General of India when first train ran between Bombay to Thane?
Ans:- Lord Dalhousie.
3. What is Fish Plate?
Ans:- A Fish Plate joins two tracks of railway.
4. Which five villages, Shri Krishna wanted for Pandavas from Kauravas?
Ans:- Bagpat, Indraprasth, Karnpat, Parnapat, Swaranapat.
It has 36 caves. 17 caves consist Hindu gods, 12 Buddhist, 5 Jain, 2 Vishwakarma.
6. In which Veda we can find the name or our county Bharat?
Ans:- Rig Veda.
7. Smallest Planet of the Sun?
Ans:- Mercury. It takes 88 earth days to move around the sun.
Top of the page