1. What is the Boiling point of Blood?
Ans:- There is no boiling point of blood as it clots.
2. Number of bones in a child-
Ans:- A child has 300 bones while an adult has 206 bones.
3.Which mosquito carries Dengue fever virus?
Ans:- Aedes Mosquito.
4. Why small amount of salt is necessary in our diet?
Ans:- It produce small amount of Hydrochloric acid which is required for digestion.
5. Which gas is use to converting Vegetable oils into saturated fat?
6. The element which is required by the plant in large quantity?
7. How many colors human eyes can identify?
Ans:- 17000 different colors.
8. There are how many hearts in an Octopus?
Ans:- Octopus has 43 hearts.
9. When homeopathy entered in India?
Ans:- Homeopathy entered India on 1839. The first patient treated was Maharaja Ranjit Singh.
10. What is the Combination of Stainless Steel?
Ans:- With Iron, 18% Chromium + 8% Nickel.
11. What is amalgam?
Mercury alloy. Example: Silver and gold amalgam used in the treatment of teeth.
12. What is called Carbonados ?
13. Which country used the Plastic Currency at first? :
Ans:- Australia is the first country to use the plastic currency.
14. Which country’s constitution is called mother of all constitution?
15. First Common Wealth Games:
16. First Post Card:
First Post Card was used in Austria in 1869.
17. Largest selling daily newspaper in the world?
Dempa Shimbun of Japan. 1 core 20 lakhs per day.
18. Who gave the word ‘Pakistan’?
Ans:- Choudhry Rahmat Ali on 28th January 1933.
19. What is HIBAKUSHA?
Ans:- This is the name given to the survivors of Hiroshima & Nagasaki.
20. Which country has the most number of UNESCO recognized world heritage sites?
Ans:- Italy has the most number of world heritage site. Total: 51 sites.
Top of the page