1. Subhas Chandra Bose started which radio station?
Ans: Azad Hind Radio in 1942 from Germany.
2. In mobile network we use 2G, 3G. This G stands for -
Ans: Generation. 3G means 3rd Generation.
3. Normally what is the speed of 3G mobile network?
Ans: 384 KBPS to 2 MBPS.
4. Normally what is the speed of 4G mobile network?
Ans: 100 MBPS to 1 GBPS.
5. Facebook.com was launched -
Ans: February 4, 2004
6. In mobile, G near the signal strength means-
Ans: Net connection at slowest speed.
7. twitter.com was launched -
Ans: July 2006
8. google.com was started -
Ans: September 4, 1998
9. First Mobile Phone Call?
Ans: 3rd April 1973 by Motorola employee Martin Cooper
10. Which animal can see everything behind them without moving head?
11. Which animals always see a blind spot in front of their nose?
12. Which animal has nearly 360 degree vision?
13. 1st color television transmission in India?
Ans: 1982 Asian Games
14. The word Good Bye means -
Ans: God be with you
15. What is Golden Handshake?
Ans: Amount of money given at the time of Voluntary Retirement
16. Archery is the national game of -
17. Maximum Ph numbers can be saved in a normal SIM Card?
18. NH = National Highway. AH = ?
Ans: Asian Highway
19. Which IIT was a Detention Camp during British rule?
Ans: IIT Kharagpur
Top of the page